- Identification of a 6-gene signature predicting prognosis for colorectal cancer.
Zuo Shuguang et al. Cancer cell international 2019 196
- Mutational profile of colorectal cancer lung metastases and paired primary tumors by targeted next generation sequencing: implications on clinical outcome after surgery.
Schweiger Thomas et al. Journal of thoracic disease 2018 Nov 10(11) 6147-6157
- SMAD4 alteration associates with invasive-front pathological markers and poor prognosis in colorectal cancer.
Oyanagi Hidehito et al. Histopathology 2019 Jan
- Draft Research Plan for Colorectal Cancer: Screening
U.S. Preventive Services Task Force is inviting the public for comments until January 30, 2019
- Healthy Lifestyle Factors Associated With Lower Risk of Colorectal Cancer Irrespective of Genetic Risk.
Carr Prudence R et al. Gastroenterology 2018 155(6) 1805-1815.e5
- Multi-gene panel testing confirms phenotypic variability in MUTYH-Associated Polyposis.
Sutcliffe Erin G et al. Familial cancer 2019 Jan
- Clinical significance of multiple gene detection with a 22-gene panel in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded specimens of 207 colorectal cancer patients.
Gao Xian Hua et al. International journal of clinical oncology 2019 Jan
- Clinical relevance of circulating tumor DNA assessed through deep sequencing in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
Osumi Hiroki et al. Cancer medicine 2018 Dec
- Management of Familial Adenomatous Polyposis in Children and Adolescents: Position Paper from the ESPGHAN Polyposis Working Group.
Hyer Warren et al. Journal of pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition 2018 Dec
- Testing strategies to reduce morbidity and mortality from Lynch syndrome.
Keränen Anne et al. Scandinavian journal of gastroenterology 2018 Dec 1-6
domingo, 20 de enero de 2019
Colorectal Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
Colorectal Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jan 17, 2019