- Predictive assessment in pharmacogenetics of Glutathione S-transferases genes on efficacy of platinum-based chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer patients.
Ye Huan et al. Scientific reports 2017 7(1) 2670
- Predicting EGFR Mutation Status in Lung Adenocarcinoma on CT Image Using Deep Learning.
Wang Shuo et al. The European respiratory journal 2019 Jan
NCI, January 3, 2019
- Detecting EGFR mutations and ALK/ROS1 rearrangements in non-small cell lung cancer using malignant pleural effusion samples.
Yao Yi et al. Thoracic cancer 2018 Dec
- Next-generation sequencing of circulating tumor DNA for detection of gene mutations in lung cancer: implications for precision treatment.
Lai Jinhuo et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2018 119111-9116
- Performance analysis of SiRe next-generation sequencing panel in diagnostic setting: focus on NSCLC routine samples.
Pepe Francesco et al. Journal of clinical pathology 2019 Jan 72(1) 38-45
- Race, Poverty, and Initial Implementation of Precision Medicine for Lung Cancer.
Kehl Kenneth L et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Dec
- Genomic biomarker of checkpoint efficacy, highways for precision medicine in lung cancer.
Ghiringhelli Francois et al. Oncotarget 2018 Nov 9(93) 36547-36548
- Clinical utility of plasma-based digital next-generation sequencing in patients with advance-stage lung adenocarcinomas with insufficient tumor samples for tissue genotyping.
Zugazagoitia J et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2018 Dec
- Detection of EGFR Mutations in Circulating Tumor DNA (ctDNA) Retrieved from Plasma - Interlaboratory Quality Assessment in the Czech Republic.
Linda Capková et al. Klinicka onkologie : casopis Ceske a Slovenske onkologicke spolecnosti 2018 31(5) 353-360
domingo, 20 de enero de 2019
Lung Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
Lung Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jan 18, 2019