Last Posted: Jan 09, 2019
- Physician Communication of Genomic Results in a Diagnostic Odyssey Case Series.
Rubanovich Caryn Kseniya et al. Pediatrics 2019 Jan 143(Suppl 1) S44-S53
- Agents of empathy: How medical interpreters bridge sociocultural gaps in genomic sequencing disclosures with Spanish-speaking families.
Gutierrez Amanda M et al. Patient education and counseling 2018 Dec
- Cancer communication research in the era of genomics and precision medicine: a scoping review.
Kaphingst Kimberly A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Dec
- Communication about genetic testing with breast and ovarian cancer patients: a scoping review.
Jacobs Chris et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Dec
- Enabling precision medicine via standard communication of HTS provenance, analysis, and results.
Alterovitz Gil et al. PLoS biology 2018 Dec 16(12) e3000099
- Perspectives on Spinraza (Nusinersen) Treatment Study: Views of Individuals and Parents of Children Diagnosed with Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
Pacione M et al. Journal of neuromuscular diseases 2018 Dec
- Exploring the Emotional and Behavioural Reactions to Receiving Personalised Melanoma Genomic Risk Information: A Qualitative Study.
Fenton G L et al. The British journal of dermatology 2018 Dec
- Popular culture and genetics; friend, foe or something more complex?
Roberts Jonathan et al. European journal of medical genetics 2018 Dec
- Future of Personalized Cardiovascular Medicine: JACC State-of-the-Art Review.
Califf Robert M et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2018 Dec 72(25) 3301-3309
- Determining the clinical validity of hereditary colorectal cancer and polyposis susceptibility genes using the Clinical Genome Resource Clinical Validity Framework.
Seifert Bryce A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Dec