Last Posted: Jan 09, 2019
- Cardiometabolic polygenic risk scores and osteoarthritis outcomes: a Mendelian randomization study from the Malmӧ Diet and Cancer Study and the UK Biobank.
Hindy George et al. Arthritis & rheumatology (Hoboken, N.J.) 2019 Jan
- Effect of Genetically Low 25-Hydroxyvitamin D on Mortality Risk: Mendelian Randomization Analysis in 3 Large European Cohorts.
Aspelund Thor et al. Nutrients 2019 Jan 11(1)
- The influence of obesity-related factors in the etiology of renal cell carcinoma-A mendelian randomization study.
Johansson Mattias et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Jan 16(1) e1002724
- What is Mendelian Randomization and How Can it be Used as a Tool for Medicine and Public Health?
GD Smith, 1-hour you tube webinar, NCI, 2018
- Polygenic risk score identifies associations between sleep duration and diseases determined from an electronic medical record biobank.
Dashti Hassan S et al. Sleep 2018 Dec
- Use of Mendelian R andomization for I dentifying R isk F actors for B rain T umors.
Howell Amy Elizabeth et al. Frontiers in genetics 2018 9525
- Mendelian Randomization Studies Promise to Shorten the Journey to FDA Approval.
Roberts Robert et al. JACC. Basic to translational science 2018 Oct 3(5) 690-703
- Adiposity and Cardiometabolic Outcomes- What Can Meta-analyses of Mendelian Randomization Studies Contribute?
K Wade, JAMA Network Open, November 16, 2018
- Association Between Obesity and Cardiovascular Outcomes- A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Mendelian Randomization Studies
H Riaz, JAMA Network Open, November 16, 2018
- Causal Effects of Blood Lipids on Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
Zeng Ping et al. Human molecular genetics 2018 Nov