Last Posted: Jan 19, 2019
- Development and Standardization of an Improved Type 1 Diabetes Genetic Risk Score for Use in Newborn Screening and Incident Diagnosis.
Sharp Seth A et al. Diabetes care 2019 Jan
- Improving genetic prediction by leveraging genetic correlations among human diseases and traits.
Maier Robert M et al. Nature communications 2018 9(1) 989
- Prenatal diagnosis of 17q12 deletion syndrome: a retrospective case series.
Jing Xiang-Yi et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology : the journal of the Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2019 Jan 1-5
- Closing the Disparity in Pancreatic Cancer Outcomes: A Closer Look at Nonmodifiable Factors and Their Potential Use in Treatment.
Vick Alexis D et al. Pancreas 2019 Jan
- Next-generation sequencing in precision oncology: Patient understanding and expectations.
Roberts J Scott et al. Cancer medicine 2019 Jan
- Furthering Precision Medicine Genomics with Healthy Living Medicine.
Standley Robert A et al. Progress in cardiovascular diseases 2019 Jan
- Precision Medicine in Weight Loss and Healthy Living.
Severin Richard et al. Progress in cardiovascular diseases 2019 Jan
- The influence of obesity-related factors in the etiology of renal cell carcinoma-A mendelian randomization study.
Johansson Mattias et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Jan 16(1) e1002724
- Hypertension genetic risk score is associated with burden of coronary heart disease among patients referred for coronary angiography.
Lukács Krogager Maria et al. PloS one 2018 13(12) e0208645
- Blood-Based DNA Methylation Biomarkers for Type 2 Diabetes: Potential for Clinical Applications.
Willmer Tarryn et al. Frontiers in endocrinology 2018 9744