- The National Diabetes Prevention Program Changing Lifestyles to Prevent Type 2 Diabetes
CDC Grand Rounds, November 13, 2018, 1pm ET
- All About Your A1C
CDC, August 2018
- It's Your Life. Treat Your Diabetes Well
- Diabetes Infographics
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes in Kids
- National Diabetes Statistics Report
CDC, July 2017
- Family Health History and Diabetes
- Rates of new diagnosed cases of type 1 and type 2 diabetes on the rise among children, teens
CDC Newsroom, April 2017
- PCOS and Diabetes, Heart Disease, Stroke...
- It's Your Life. Treat Your Diabetes Well.
- Type 2 Diabetes: All in the Family?
- What's New in diabetes: Prediabetes Awareness Campaign
CDC Diabetes, January 2016
- What is Gestational Diabetes?
- The Diabetes Report Card 2014
- Diabetes and Pregnancy: Erins Story
- Hispanic Health Focus: Preventing Diabetes
- Diabetes Latest
- Check your knowledge: diabetes and pregnancy
- Does diabetes run in your family? Take steps towards better health!
- Will diabetes be part of your story?
- Prediabetes and risk factors
- Check out genes reported in relation to risk of type 1 diabetes from Genopedia of the HuGE Navigator
- CDC Information: Diabetes Basics, Types 1 and 2
- CDC National Diabetes Prevention Program
sábado, 19 de enero de 2019
Diabetes [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.