Last Posted: Jan 14, 2019
- Perspectives on gene editing
The Harvard Gazette, January 9, 2019
- Acceleration of cancer science with genome editing and related technologies.
Sakuma Tetsushi et al. Cancer science 2018 Dec 109(12) 3679-3685
- Clinical applications of CRISPR-based genome editing and diagnostics.
Foss Dana V et al. Transfusion 2019 Jan
- Experiments that led to the first gene-edited babies: the ethical failings and the urgent need for better governance.
Li Jing-Ru et al. Journal of Zhejiang University. Science. B 20(1) 32-38
- Human genome editing: ask whether, not how.
Hurlbut J Benjamin et al. Nature 2019 565(7738) 135
- Making gene editing a therapeutic reality.
Conboy Irina et al. F1000Research 2018 7
- Regenerative Medicine Therapies for Rare Diseases.
Lapteva Larissa et al. Translational science of rare diseases 2018 Dec 3(3-4) 121-132
- Sickle cell disease (SCD) community is hopeful that genome editing will rechart course of the disease
J Mjoseth, NHGRI, January 2019
- A CRISPR focus on attitudes and beliefs toward somatic genome editing from stakeholders within the sickle cell disease community.
Persaud Anitra et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Dec
- Can the Thought of Teilhard de Chardin Carry Us Past Current Contentious Discussions of Gene Editing Technologies?
Šuleková Mária et al. Cambridge quarterly of healthcare ethics : CQ : the international journal of healthcare ethics committees 2019 Jan 28(1) 62-75