- Meta-analysis of gene expression profiles in long-term non-progressors infected with HIV-1.
Lee Sun Young et al. BMC medical genomics 2019 Jan (1) 3
- Science with borders: A debate over genetic sequences and national rights threatens to inhibit research
H Branswell, Stat News, January 14, 2019
- Improved state-level influenza nowcasting in the United States leveraging Internet-based data and network approaches
FS Lu et al, Nature Communications, January 11, 2019
- The bacteria in your gut may reveal your true age
E Mullin, Scine Mag, January 11, 2019
- Fecal matters: Learning about health through waste
A Kocer, Duke University, January 9, 2019
- An amplicon-based sequencing framework for accurately measuring intrahost virus diversity using PrimalSeq and iVar.
Grubaugh Nathan D et al. Genome biology 2019 Jan (1) 8
- Characterization of a filovirus (Měnglà virus) from Rousettus bats in China.
Yang Xing-Lou et al. Nature microbiology 2019 Jan
- Comparison of the nasopharynx microbiome between influenza and non-influenza cases of severe acute respiratory infections: A pilot study.
Borges Luiz Gustavo Dos Anjos et al. Health science reports 2018 Jun (6) e47
- Enabling genetic analysis of diverse bacteria with Mobile-CRISPRi.
Peters Jason M et al. Nature microbiology 2019 Jan
- plyranges: a grammar of genomic data transformation.
Lee Stuart et al. Genome biology 2019 Jan (1) 4
martes, 15 de enero de 2019
Infectious Diseases - Infectious Diseases PHGKB -
Specific PHGKB|<bean:write name="specificPHGKBForm" property="topic" />|PHGKB
Last Posted: Jan 14, 2019