- Association study between CCR2-CCR5 genes polymorphisms and chronic Chagas heart disease in Wichi and in admixed populations from Argentina.
Juiz Natalia Anahí et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2019 Jan (1) e0007033
- Genomic approaches used to investigate an atypical outbreak of Salmonella Adjame.
Chattaway Marie Anne et al. Microbial genomics 2019 Jan
- HMP16SData: Efficient Access to the Human Microbiome Project through Bioconductor.
Schiffer Lucas et al. American journal of epidemiology 2019 Jan
- Impact of inter- and intra-individual variation, sample storage and sampling fraction on human stool microbial community profiles.
Yeoh Yun Kit et al. PeerJ 2019 e6172
- Invited Commentary: Improving accessibility of the Human Microbiome Project data through integration with R/Bioconductor.
Griffith Jocelyn C et al. American journal of epidemiology 2019 Jan
- Shared genome analyses of notable listeriosis outbreaks, highlighting the critical importance of epidemiological evidence, input datasets and interpretation criteria.
Reimer Aleisha et al. Microbial genomics 2019 Jan
- The reemergence of human rabies and emergence of an Indian subcontinent lineage in Tibet, China.
Tao Xiao-Yan et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2019 Jan (1) e0007036
- Tracking the popularity and outcomes of all bioRxiv preprints
Abdill RJ, Blekhman R. bioRxiv, Jan 13, 2019.
- Whole genome sequencing suggests transmission of Corynebacterium diphtheriae -caused cutaneous diphtheria in two siblings, Germany, 2018.
Berger Anja et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2019 Jan (2)
- An outbreak of vanA vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium in a hospital with endemic vanB VRE.
Hughes Angus et al. Infection, disease & health 2019 Jan
jueves, 17 de enero de 2019
Infectious Diseases - Infectious Diseases PHGKB -
Specific PHGKB|<bean:write name="specificPHGKBForm" property="topic" />|PHGKB
Last Posted: Jan 17, 2019