Last Posted: Jan 09, 2019
- Congrats on the new baby. Would you like a DNA screening test?
By Susan Scutti, CNN, January 8, 2019
- Early Identification of Fragile X Syndrome through Expanded Newborn Screening.
Okoniewski Katherine C et al. Brain sciences 2019 Jan 9(1)
- Ethical and Psychosocial Issues in Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) for Newborns.
Lantos John D et al. Pediatrics 2019 Jan 143(Suppl 1) S1-S5
- Perceived Benefits, Risks, and Utility of Newborn Genomic Sequencing in the BabySeq Project.
Pereira Stacey et al. Pediatrics 2019 Jan 143(Suppl 1) S6-S13
- [Treatment evaluation in patients with 5q-associated spinal muscular atrophy : Real-world experience].
Walter Maggie C et al. Der Nervenarzt 2019 Jan
- Leveraging Evidence-Based Public Policy and Advocacy to Advance Newborn Screening in California.
Bronstein Max G et al. Pediatrics 2019 Jan
- Do you really want to know what's in your baby's genome?
K Eschner, Popular Science, January 4, 2019
- Genetic screening for newborns yields some answers, more questions
M Fox et al, NBC News, January 4, 2019
- Babies Genomes Identify Risks Overlooked by Newborn Screens
A Olena, The Scientist, January 3, 2019
- Baby DNA tests raise as many questions as answers
CY Johnson, Washington Post, January 3, 2019