Last Posted: Jan 09, 2019
- A Polygenic Risk Score Derived From Episodic Memory Weighted Genetic Variants Is Associated With Cognitive Decline in Preclinical Alzheimer's Disease.
Porter Tenielle et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2018 10423
- Color to Move Whole Genome Sequencing Into Clinical Care through 100,000-Person Initiative Focused on Polygenic Risk
prnewwire, January 7, 2019
- Interpreting polygenic scores, polygenic adaptation, and human phenotypic differences
NA Rosenberg et al, Evolution, Medicine and Public Health, December 2018
- Hidden 'risk' in polygenic scores: clinical use today could exacerbate health disparities
AR Martin et al. BioRXIV, January 23, 019
- A New Genetic Risk Score to Predict the Outcome of Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients Treated With First-Line Exemestane: Results From a Prospective Study.
Gagno Sara et al. Clinical breast cancer 2018 Nov
- Hypertension genetic risk score is associated with burden of coronary heart disease among patients referred for coronary angiography.
Lukács Krogager Maria et al. PloS one 2018 13(12) e0208645
- Genetic disease risks can be misestimated across global populations
MS Kim, Genome Medicine, November, 2018
- Polygenic risk scores: a biased prediction?
FM de la Vega et al, Genome Medicine, December 2018
- Polygenic Risk Scores for Prediction of Breast Cancer and Breast Cancer Subtypes
N Mavaddat et al, AJHG, December 13, 2018
- Polygenic risk score identifies associations between sleep duration and diseases determined from an electronic medical record biobank.
Dashti Hassan S et al. Sleep 2018 Dec