Last Posted: Jan 09, 2019
- Its Never Too Early to Quit Smoking
CDC, January 2019
- Furthering Precision Medicine Genomics with Healthy Living Medicine.
Standley Robert A et al. Progress in cardiovascular diseases 2019 Jan
- Metabolic Syndrome Prediction Using Machine Learning Models with Genetic and Clinical Information from a Nonobese Healthy Population.
Choe Eun Kyung et al. Genomics & informatics 2018 Dec 16(4) e31
- Hypertension genetic risk score is associated with burden of coronary heart disease among patients referred for coronary angiography.
Lukács Krogager Maria et al. PloS one 2018 13(12) e0208645
- Impact of genetic testing on low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia (GenTLe-FH): a randomised waiting list controlled open-label study protocol.
Nomura Akihiro et al. BMJ open 2018 Dec 8(12) e023636
- BRAF mutation: Current and future clinical pathological applications in colorectal carcinoma.
Ng Jessica et al. Histology and histopathology 2018 Dec 18079
- Personalised organs-on-chips: functional testing for precision medicine.
van den Berg Albert et al. Lab on a chip 2018 Dec
- A Proposed Approach for Implementing Genomics-Based Screening Programs for Healthy Adults
M. Murray and the Genomics and Population Health Action Collaborative, National Academies of Medicine, December 3, 2018
- Genetic associations in community context: a mixed model approach identifies a functional variant in the RBP4 gene associated with HDL-C dyslipidemia.
Aref-Eshghi Erfan et al. BMC medical genetics 2018 Nov 19(1) 205
- A Case-control Study Supporting the Use of Liquid Biopsy in the Targeted Therapy for Lung Cancer
Dai Li-Jun et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2018 Jul 19(7) 1761-1766