Last Posted: Jan 04, 2019
- What have we learned about lipids and cardiovascular risk from PCSK9 inhibitor outcomes trials?
Banach Maciej et al. Cardiovascular research 2019 Jan
- Impact of genetic testing on low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia (GenTLe-FH): a randomised waiting list controlled open-label study protocol.
Nomura Akihiro et al. BMJ open 2018 Dec 8(12) e023636
- Improving the detection of familial hypercholesterolaemia.
Lan Nick S R et al. Pathology 2018 Dec
- Application of expanded genetic analysis in the diagnosis of familial hypercholesterolemia in patients with very early-onset coronary artery disease.
Cao Ye-Xuan et al. Journal of translational medicine 2018 Dec 16(1) 345
- How well can familial hypercholesterolemia be identified in an electronic health record database?
Mues Katherine E et al. Clinical epidemiology 2018 101667-1677
- New ACC/AHA Cholesterol Guideline Allows For More Personalized Care; New Treatment Options
American College of Cardiology, November 10, 2018
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Clinician and Patient Insights
American College of Cardiology, October 2018
- Guest Editorial : Reducing Risk in Familial Hypercholesterolaemia and Severe Dyslipidaemia: Novel Drugs Targeting PCSK9.
Vallejo-Vaz Antonio J et al. European cardiology 2018 Aug 13(1) 7-8
- Detecting familial hypercholesterolemia earlier in life by actively searching for affected children:The DECOPIN project.
Ibarretxe Daiana et al. Atherosclerosis 2018 Oct 278210-216
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Children and Adolescents: Diagnosis and Treatment.
Maliachova Olga et al. Current pharmaceutical design 2018 Oct