Last Posted: Jan 03, 2019
- Impact of pharmacogenetics on statin-induced myopathy in South-Indian subjects.
Ramakumari Nuthalapati et al. Indian heart journal 2018 Dec 70 Suppl 3S120-S125
- Improving the detection of familial hypercholesterolaemia.
Lan Nick S R et al. Pathology 2018 Dec
- Use of Risk Assessment Tools to Guide Decision-Making in the Primary Prevention of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease.
Lloyd-Jones Donald M et al. Circulation 2018 Nov CIR0000000000000638
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society Position Statement on Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Update 2018.
Brunham Liam R et al. The Canadian journal of cardiology 2018 Dec 34(12) 1553-1563
- Impact of biobanks on research outcomes in rare diseases: a systematic review.
Garcia Monique et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2018 Nov 13(1) 202
- New ACC/AHA Cholesterol Guideline Allows For More Personalized Care; New Treatment Options
American College of Cardiology, November 10, 2018
- South African dyslipidaemia guideline consensus statement: 2018 update A joint statement from the South African Heart Association (SA Heart) and the Lipid and Atherosclerosis Society of Southern Africa (LASSA).
Klug E et al. South African medical journal = Suid-Afrikaanse tydskrif vir geneeskunde 2018 Oct 108(11b) 973-1000
- Use of Risk Assessment Tools to Guide Decision-Making in the Primary Prevention of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease: A Special Report From the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology.
Lloyd-Jones Donald M et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2018 Nov
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Clinician and Patient Insights
American College of Cardiology, October 2018
- Effects of Delivering SLCO1B1 Pharmacogenetic Information in Randomized Trial and Observational Settings.
Peyser Bruce et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2018 Sep 11(9) e002228