Last Posted: Jan 09, 2019
- GEN-O-MA project: an Italian network studying clinical course and pathogenic pathways of moyamoya disease-study protocol and preliminary results.
Bersano Anna et al. Neurological sciences : official journal of the Italian Neurological Society and of the Italian Society of Clinical Neurophysiology 2019 Jan
- Precision Medicine in Weight Loss and Healthy Living.
Severin Richard et al. Progress in cardiovascular diseases 2019 Jan
- Uptake and radiological findings of screening cerebral magnetic resonance scans in patients with hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia.
Fatania Gavin et al. Intractable & rare diseases research 2018 Nov 7(4) 236-244
- Adiposity and Cardiometabolic Outcomes- What Can Meta-analyses of Mendelian Randomization Studies Contribute?
K Wade, JAMA Network Open, November 16, 2018
- Association Between Obesity and Cardiovascular Outcomes- A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Mendelian Randomization Studies
H Riaz, JAMA Network Open, November 16, 2018
- Incidence of cardiovascular disease in familial combined hyperlipidemia: A 15-year follow-up study.
Luijten Jim et al. Atherosclerosis 2018 Nov 2801-6
- CYP2C19 pharmacogenetics versus standard of care dosing for selecting antiplatelet therapy in patients with coronary artery disease: A meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials.
Kheiri Babikir et al. Catheterization and cardiovascular interventions : official journal of the Society for Cardiac Angiography & Interventions 2018 Nov
- New ACC/AHA Cholesterol Guideline Allows For More Personalized Care; New Treatment Options
American College of Cardiology, November 10, 2018
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Clinician and Patient Insights
American College of Cardiology, October 2018
- A stroke gene panel for whole-exome sequencing.
Ilinca Andreea et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Oct