Last Posted: Jan 10, 2019
- The contribution of parent-to-offspring transmission of telomeres to the heritability of telomere length in humans.
Delgado Dayana A et al. Human genetics 2018 Dec
- Perceived Unfair Treatment by Police, Race, and Telomere Length: A Nashville Community-based Sample of Black and White Men.
McFarland Michael J et al. Journal of health and social behavior 2018 Nov 22146518811144
- The Effect of Cancer Treatments on Telomere Length: A Systematic Review of the Literature.
Gallicchio Lisa et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Sep
- Opinion: Consumer DNA Testing Is Crossing into Unethical Territories-Data dont support many direct-to-consumer products, from telomere assessments to bespoke diets based on genetic sequences.
JD Loike, The Scientist, August 2018
- Telomere Length as Cardiovascular Aging Biomarker
T De Meyer et al, JACC Review Topic of the Week, August 7, 2018
- Cryo-EM Images Capture Key Enzyme Tied to Cancer, Aging
NIH Director Blog, May 1, 2018
- Your Genome and Epigenome at Work
NIH, April 12, 2018
- Association of chronic fatigue syndrome with premature telomere attrition.
Rajeevan Mangalathu S et al. Journal of translational medicine 2018 Feb 16(1) 44
- Effects of Diet on Telomere Length: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Pérez Lisiane Marçal et al. Public health genomics 2018 Feb
- Genome-wide association study of telomere length among South Asians identifies a second RTEL1 association signal.
Delgado Dayana A et al. Journal of medical genetics 2018 Jan 55(1) 64-71