Last Posted: Jan 03, 2019
- Sputum smear microscopy in the Xpert ® MTB/RIF era.
Van Deun A et al. The international journal of tuberculosis and lung disease : the official journal of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease 2018 Dec
- Understanding tuberculosis transmission might be the gamechanger we need.
Sekkides Onisillos et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2018 Dec
- Utility of whole genome sequencing for multidrug resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates in a reference TB laboratory in New Zealand.
Basu Indira et al. The New Zealand medical journal 2018 Dec (1487) 15-22
- Advances in the molecular diagnosis of tuberculosis: From probes to genomes.
Machado Diana et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2018 Nov
- Pharmacogenetic Association between NAT2 Gene Polymorphisms and Isoniazid Induced Hepatotoxicity: Trial Sequence Meta-analysis as Evidence.
Khan Saif et al. Bioscience reports 2018 Dec
- Metabolite changes in blood predict the onset of tuberculosis.
Weiner January et al. Nature communications 2018 12 (1) 5208
- Drug-resistance profiling and transmission dynamics of multidrug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Saudi Arabia revealed by whole genome sequencing.
Al-Ghafli Hawra et al. Infection and drug resistance 2018 2219-2229
- A high five for TB screening
C Langelier et al, Sci Trans Med, December 5, 2018
- CYP genetic variants and toxicity related to anti-tubercular agents: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Richardson Marty et al. Systematic reviews 2018 Nov (1) 204
- DNA markers for tuberculosis diagnosis.
Chin Kai Ling et al. Tuberculosis (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2018 Dec 139-152