Students at post-high school educational institutions
- Infants 6 through 11 months of age should receive one dose of MMR vaccine. Infants who get one dose of MMR vaccine before their first birthday should get two more doses (one dose at 12 through 15 months of age and another dose at least 28 days later).
- Children 12 months of age and older should receive two doses of MMR vaccine, separated by at least 28 days.
- Teenagers and adults who do not have evidence of immunity against measles should get two doses of MMR vaccine separated by at least 28 days.
- Measles Vaccine Basics
- Beliefs & Concerns
- Vaccine Safety
- Who Should Not be Vaccinated?
- Where to Get MMR Vaccine
- Clinical Information on Measles
- Vaccine Recommendations
- References & Resources
- Provider Education
- Materials for Patients