- Genetic variants in TNFa, TGFB1, PTGS1 and PTGS2 genes are associated with diisocyanate-induced asthma.
Yucesoy Berran et al. J Immunotoxicol 2015 Feb 27. 1-8
- Examination of genetic variants involved in generation and biodisposition of kinins in patients with angioedema.
Levy Jonathan et al. Allergy Asthma Clin Immunol 2014 10(1) 60
- Genetic variants in the major histocompatibility complex class I and class II genes are associated with diisocyanate-induced Asthma.
Yucesoy Berran et al. J. Occup. Environ. Med. 2014 Apr 56(4) 382-7
- Severity of rhinovirus infection in hospitalized adults is unrelated to genotype.
McCulloch Denise J et al. Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 2014 Aug 142(2) 165-72
- CTNNA3 (a-catenin) gene variants are associated with diisocyanate asthma: a replication study in a Caucasian worker population.
Bernstein David I et al. Toxicol. Sci. 2013 Jan 131(1) 242-6
sábado, 6 de mayo de 2017
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.