- Adherence to Recommended Risk Management among Unaffected Women with a BRCA Mutation.
Buchanan Adam H et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb 26(1) 79-92
- An exploratory study of patients' views about being at high-risk for breast cancer and risk management beliefs and intentions, before and after risk counselling: Preliminary evidence of the influence of beliefs on post-counselling prevention intentions.
Paquet Lise et al. Patient education and counseling 2017 Mar 100(3) 575-582
- Women's preferences for contralateral prophylactic mastectomy following unilateral breast cancer: What risk-reduction makes it worthwhile?
Tesson Stephanie et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Feb 31233-240
- Psychosocial and Clinical Factors Associated with Family Communication of Cancer Genetic Test Results among Women Diagnosed with Breast Cancer at a Young Age.
Elrick Ashley et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb 26(1) 173-181
- Online self-test identifies women at high familial breast cancer risk in population-based breast cancer screening without inducing anxiety or distress.
van Erkelens A et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2017 Apr 7845-52
sábado, 6 de mayo de 2017
Breast cancer|https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do|Breast cancer
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.