- Recommended Guidelines for Validation, Quality Control, and Reporting of TP53 Variants in Clinical Practice.
Published 2017 (Expert panel)
- Clinical use of biomarkers in breast cancer: Updated guidelines from the European Group on Tumor Markers (EGTM).
Published 2017 (European Group on Tumor Markers (EGTM))
- The UK NEQAS for Molecular Genetics scheme for gastrointestinal stromal tumour: findings and recommendations following four rounds of circulation.
Published 2012 (United Kingdom National External Quality Assessment Service (UK NEQAS))
- Sequence variant classification and reporting: recommendations for improving the interpretation of cancer susceptibility genetic test results.
Published 2008 (International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC))
- Molecular Biomarkers for the Evaluation of Colorectal Cancer: Guideline From the American Society for Clinical Pathology, College of American Pathologists, Association for Molecular Pathology, and American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Published 2017 (American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)) (College of American Pathologists (CAP)) (American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)) (Association for Molecular Pathology )
sábado, 6 de mayo de 2017
From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.