Last Posted: Mar 13, 2017
- Molecular tests potentially improving HPV screening and genotyping for cervical cancer prevention.
Gradíssimo Ana et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Feb 1-13
- Using lessons from breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer screening to inform the development of lung cancer screening programs.
Armstrong Katrina et al. Cancer 2016 122(9) 1338-42
- TCGA study identifies genomic features of cervical cancer
National Cancer Institute, January 23, 2017
- Largest Genomic Study of Cervical Cancer Identifies Novel Targets for Therapy
Cervical Cancer News, January 30, 2017
- New Genomic Study Provides In-Depth Characterization of Cervical Cancer
Clinical Omics, January 24, 2017
- Virtues and Weaknesses of DNA Methylation as a Test for Cervical Cancer Prevention.
Lorincz Attila T et al. Acta cytologica 2016 60(6) 501-512
- Alteration of Human Papillomavirus Type 16 Genetic and Epigenetic Profiles in Cervical Cancer Patients Is Indicative of Poor Disease Prognosis: A Cohort Analysis.
Dutta Sankhadeep et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2016 May (4) 750-7
- Precision medicine in cancer: challenges and recommendations from an EU-funded cervical cancer biobanking study.
Samuels Sanne et al. British journal of cancer 2016 Nov
- Comparison of DNA testing strategies in monitoring human papillomavirus infection prevalence through simulation.
Lin Carol Y et al. BMC infectious diseases 2016 Nov 16(1) 642
- Cost-effective management of women with minor cervical lesions: Revisiting the application of HPV DNA testing.
Pedersen Kine et al. Gynecologic oncology 2016 Nov 143(2) 326-333
- Effective Referral of Low-Income Women at Risk for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer to Genetic Counseling: A Randomized Delayed Intervention Control Trial.
Pasick Rena J et al. American journal of public health 2016 Aug e1-e7
- Development of a clinical decision support system using genetic algorithms and Bayesian classification for improving the personalised management of women attending a colposcopy room.
Bountris Panagiotis et al. Healthcare technology letters 2016 Jun 3(2) 143-9
- Combined clinical and genetic testing algorithm for cervical cancer diagnosis.
Liou Yu-Ligh et al. Clinical epigenetics 2016 866
- Validation of a standardized extraction method for formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue samples.
Lagheden Camilla et al. Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology 2016 Apr 8036-39
- Moonshot to Malawi.
Gopal Satish et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Apr 374(17) 1604-1605
- Eileens Cancer Survivor Story
I had a family history of cervical and uterine cancers but I didn?t get checked until I had symptoms.