- Using lessons from breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer screening to inform the development of lung cancer screening programs.
Armstrong Katrina et al. Cancer 2016 122(9) 1338-42
- TCGA study identifies genomic features of cervical cancer
National Cancer Institute, January 23, 2017
- Virtues and Weaknesses of DNA Methylation as a Test for Cervical Cancer Prevention.
Lorincz Attila T et al. Acta cytologica 2016 60(6) 501-512
- New Genomic Study Provides In-Depth Characterization of Cervical Cancer
Clinical Omics, January 24, 2017
- Precision medicine in cancer: challenges and recommendations from an EU-funded cervical cancer biobanking study.
Samuels Sanne et al. British journal of cancer 2016 Nov
sábado, 6 de mayo de 2017
Cervical cancer|https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do|Cervical cancer
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.