Last Posted: May 13, 2017
- Circulating Tumor DNA as Biomarkers for Cancer Detection
X Han et al, Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics, April 2017
- Liquid-biopsies success highlights power of combining basic and clinical research
Nature editorial, April 26, 2017
- Can A Simple Blood Test Really Spot Cancer Early? Dont Bet On It Yet, Scientists Say.
SM Lee, Buzzfeed, April 13, 2017
- New blood test could help detect and locate cancer early on
Science Magazine, March 6, 2017
- New blood biopsies with experimental device may improve cancer diagnosis and follow-up
Science Magazine, February 13, 2017
- Grail to pour $1 billion into blood test to detect early cancer
C Sheridan, Nat Biotechnology, February 7, 2017
- Circulating Tumor DNA May Serve as a Prognostic Marker in Pancreatic Cancer
J Cavallo, ASCO Post, December 20, 2016
- Circulating tumor DNA technology: the future of cancer management?
L Blackburn, PHG Foundation, December 20, 2016
- Exploratory Analysis of TP53 Mutations in Circulating Tumour DNA as Biomarkers of Treatment Response for Patients with Relapsed High-Grade Serous Ovarian Carcinoma: A Retrospective Study
CA Parkinson et al, PLOS Medicine, December 20, 2016
- KRAS mutations in the circulating free DNA (cfDNA) of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients.
Garzón Mónica et al. Translational lung cancer research 2016 Oct 5(5) 511-516
- Technological considerations for genome-guided diagnosis and management of cancer.
Lennon Niall J et al. Genome medicine 2016 Oct 8(1) 112
- Clinical Utility of Circulating Tumor DNA for Molecular Assessment and Precision Medicine in Pancreatic Cancer.
Takai Erina et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2016 92413-17
- The Role of Genomic Profiling in Advanced Breast Cancer: The Two Faces of Janus.
Eralp Yesim et al. Translational oncogenomics 2016 8(Suppl 1) 1-7
- ESR1 Mutations in Cell-Free DNA of Breast Cancer Predictive Tip of the Iceberg"
Suzanne A. W. Fuqua et al, JAMA Oncology, August 11, 2016
- Prevalence of ESR1 Mutations in Cell-Free DNA and Outcomes in Metastatic Breast Cancer A Secondary Analysis of the BOLERO-2 Clinical Trial
Sarat Chandarlapaty, et al, JAMA Oncology, August 11, 2016
- The Holy Grail of Liquid Biopsies
Genome Magazine, June 23, 2016