- Longitudinal sampling of the lung microbiota in individuals with cystic fibrosis.
Whelan Fiona J et al. PloS one 2017 (3) e0172811
- Acquisition and adaptation of the airway microbiota in the early life of cystic fibrosis patients.
Boutin Sébastien et al. Molecular and cellular pediatrics 2017 Dec (1) 1
- Identification of Burkholderia and Uncommon Glucose Non-fermenting Gram-Negative Bacilli Isolated from Patients with Cystic Fibrosis using Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization-Time of Flight Mass Spectrometry (MALDI-TOF MS).
Plongla Rongpong et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Oct
- Discrepancy in MALDI-TOF MS identification of uncommon Gram-negative bacteria from lower respiratory secretions in patients with cystic fibrosis.
AbdulWahab Atqah et al. Infect Drug Resist 2015 83-8
- Whole-Genome Sequencing and Epidemiological Analysis Do Not Provide Evidence for Cross-transmission of Mycobacterium abscessus in a Cohort of Pediatric Cystic Fibrosis Patients.
Harris Kathryn A et al. Clin. Infect. Dis. 2015 Apr 1. (7) 1007-16
domingo, 7 de mayo de 2017
Cystic fibrosis|https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do|Cystic fibrosis
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.