- CFTR gene mutations and polymorphism are associated with non-obstructive azoospermia: From case-control study.
Gene 2017 Apr .
Jiang Lingying, Jin Jiamin, Wang Shasha, Zhang Fuxing, Dai Yongdong, Shi Libing, Zhang Songyi
- Effect of allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis on FEV1 in children and adolescents with cystic fibrosis: a European Cystic Fibrosis Society Patient Registry analysis.
Archives of disease in childhood 2017 Mar .
Kaditis Athanasios G, Miligkos Michael, Bossi Anna, Colombo Carla, Hatziagorou Elpis, Kashirskaya Nataliya, de Monestrol Isabelle, Thomas Muriel, Mei-Zahav Meir, Chrousos George, Zolin An
- Ethnicity impacts the cystic fibrosis diagnosis: A note of caution.
Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2017 Feb .
Bosch Barbara, Bilton Diana, Sosnay Patrick, Raraigh Karen S, Mak Denise Y F, Ishiguro Hiroshi, Gulmans Vincent, Thomas Muriel, Cuppens Harry, Amaral Margarida, De Boeck Kr
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms related to cystic fibrosis in chronic rhinositus-a pilot study.
International forum of allergy & rhinology 2017 Feb .
Hull Benjamin P, Jiramongkolchai Pawina, Turner Justin H, Olson Lana, Chandra Rakesh
- Factors influencing the need for endoscopic sinus surgery in adult patients with cystic fibrosis.
American journal of rhinology & allergy 2017 Jan 31 (1): 44-47.
Brook Christopher D, Maxfield Alice Z, Ahmed Hena, Sedaghat Ahmad R, Holbrook Eric H, Gray Stacey
domingo, 7 de mayo de 2017
Cystic fibrosis|https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do|Cystic fibrosis
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology