Last Posted: May 12, 2017
- G2C2 expands genomic resources for health professionals
K Palmer, NHGRI, May 2017
- Inter-Society Coordinating Committee for Practitioner Education in Genomics
- Australian children living with rare diseases: experiences of diagnosis and perceived consequences of diagnostic delays.
Zurynski Yvonne et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2017 Apr 12(1) 68
- Early Adoption of a Multitarget Stool DNA Test for Colorectal Cancer Screening.
Finney Rutten Lila J et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2017 May 92(5) 726-733
- Genetics and Genomics in Oncology Nursing: What Does Every Nurse Need to Know?
Eggert Julie et al. The Nursing clinics of North America 2017 Mar 52(1) 1-25
- Initiating an undiagnosed diseases program in the Western Australian public health system.
Baynam Gareth et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2017 May 12(1) 83
- Preparing Nurses for Genetic Medicine: Integration of a Brief Education Session in an Undergraduate Nursing Curriculum.
St-Martin Genevieve et al. The Journal of nursing education 2017 Mar 56(3) 170-173
- The attitudes of Dutch fertility specialists towards the addition of genetic testing in screening of tubal factor infertility.
Malogajski Jelena et al. Sexual & reproductive healthcare : official journal of the Swedish Association of Midwives 2017 Jun 12123-127
- Women with Family History of Breast Cancer: How Much Are They Aware of Their Risk?
Seven Memnun et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2017 May
- Genomic Competencies for Nursing Practice: Implications for Nursing Leadership.
Boyd Andrea M et al. The Journal of nursing administration 2017 Jan (1) 62-67
- A Retrospective Exploration of the Impact of the 'Angelina Jolie Effect' on the Single State-Wide Familial Cancer Program in Perth, Western Australia.
Freedman Rebecca et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb 26(1) 52-62
- An exploratory study of patients' views about being at high-risk for breast cancer and risk management beliefs and intentions, before and after risk counselling: Preliminary evidence of the influence of beliefs on post-counselling prevention intentions.
Paquet Lise et al. Patient education and counseling 2017 Mar 100(3) 575-582
- Genetics Education Outreach Network
from the American Society for Human Genetics
- Genomic Literacy, Education, and Engagement (GLEE) Initiative: Strategic Visioning Meeting
NHGRI, March 2017, meeting agenda and presentations
- Georgia Primary Care Providers' Knowledge of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome.
Nair Navya et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2017 Mar 32(1) 119-124
- Apply Resources to Practice: Use Current Genetics and Genomics Content in Oncology.
Mahon Suzanne M et al. Clinical journal of oncology nursing 2017 Feb 21(1) 34-38