- Utility of Combining Whole Genome Sequencing with Traditional Investigational Methods To Solve Foodborne Outbreaks of Salmonella Infections Associated with Chicken: A New Tool for Tackling This Challenging Food Vehicle.
Crowe Samuel J et al. Journal of food protection 2017 Mar 654-660
- Short-read whole genome sequencing for determination of antimicrobial resistance mechanisms and capsular serotypes of current invasive Streptococcus agalactiae recovered in the United States.
Metcalf Benjamin J et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2017 Feb
- Whole genome sequencing of a large panel of contemporary Neisseria gonorrhoeae clinical isolates indicates that a wild-type mtrA gene is common: implications for inducible antimicrobial resistance.
Vidyaprakash Eshaw et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2017 Feb
- Laboratory Investigation of <i>Salmonella enterica</i> serovar Poona Outbreak in California: Comparison of Pulsed-Field Gel Electrophoresis (PFGE) and Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) Results.
Kozyreva Varvara K et al. PLoS currents 2016 Nov
- Use of whole-genome sequencing data to analyze 23S rRNA-mediated azithromycin resistance.
Johnson Steven R et al. International journal of antimicrobial agents 2016 Dec
sábado, 20 de mayo de 2017
Genome sequencing | https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do | Updates on Specific Topics
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.