- New real-time-PCR method to identify single point mutations in hepatitis C virus.
Chen Qian et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2016 Nov (43) 9604-9612
- Genotype-specific evolution of hepatitis E virus.
Brayne Adam B et al. Journal of virology 2017 Feb
- Viral and host factors associated with outcomes of hepatitis C virus infection (Review).
Yan Zehui et al. Molecular medicine reports 2017 Mar
- Genome-to-genome analysis highlights the effect of the human innate and adaptive immune systems on the hepatitis C virus.
Ansari M Azim et al. Nature genetics 2017 Apr
- Transmission of Hepatitis A Virus through Combined Liver-Small Intestine-Pancreas Transplantation.
Foster Monique A et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Apr (4) 590-596
domingo, 7 de mayo de 2017
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.