Last Posted: May 06, 2017
- Study: Genetic markers may predict which HCV, cirrhosis patients improve with treatment
Science Magazine, May 6, 2017
- New real-time-PCR method to identify single point mutations in hepatitis C virus.
Chen Qian et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2016 Nov (43) 9604-9612
- Genotype-specific evolution of hepatitis E virus.
Brayne Adam B et al. Journal of virology 2017 Feb
- Genetic study reveals how hepatitis C interacts with humans
Oxford University, April 10, 2017
- Viral and host factors associated with outcomes of hepatitis C virus infection (Review).
Yan Zehui et al. Molecular medicine reports 2017 Mar
- Genome-to-genome analysis highlights the effect of the human innate and adaptive immune systems on the hepatitis C virus.
Ansari M Azim et al. Nature genetics 2017 Apr
- Clinical importance of pharmacogenetics in the treatment of hepatitis C virus infection.
Kamal Adina Maria et al. Romanian journal of morphology and embryology = Revue roumaine de morphologie et embryologie 2016 57(2 Suppl) 675-680
- GHOST Makes Connections in Hepatitis C Virus Transmission
- Transmission of Hepatitis A Virus through Combined Liver-Small Intestine-Pancreas Transplantation.
Foster Monique A et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Apr (4) 590-596
- Hepatitis B serological markers and plasma DNA concentrations: baseline results from the DART trial.
Price Huw et al. AIDS (London, England) 2017 Mar
- Hepatitis A outbreak among men who have sex with men (MSM) predominantly linked with the EuroPride, the Netherlands, July 2016 to February 2017.
Freidl Gudrun S et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Feb (8)
- Implications of hepatitis C virus subtype 1a migration patterns for virus genetic sequencing policies in Italy.
Cuypers Lize et al. BMC evolutionary biology 2017 Mar (1) 70
- Characterization of HCV envelope diversification from acute to chronic infection using SMRT sequencing within a sexually-transmitted hepatitis C virus cluster.
Ho Cynthia K Y et al. Journal of virology 2017 Jan
- Hepatitis E Virus Detection and Quantification by an RT-qPCR Assay calibrated to the World Health Organization Standard for HEV RNA.
Germer Jeffrey J et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Feb
- Genome Sequence of a Genotype 2 Hepatitis E Virus World Health Organization Reference Strain.
Kaiser Marco et al. Genome announcements 2017 Feb 5(7)
- An Outbreak of Acute Hepatitis Caused by Genotype IB Hepatitis A Viruses Contaminating the Water Supply in Thailand.
Ruchusatsawat Kriangsak et al. Intervirology 2017 Feb (4) 197-203