- IFITM3, TLR3, and CD55 Genes SNPs and Cumulative Ge-netic Risks for Severe Outcomes in Chinese Patients with H7N9 / H1N1pdm09 Influenza.
Lee Nelson et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 May
- Deep sequencing of H7N8 avian influenza viruses from surveillance zone supports H7N8 high pathogenicity avian influenza was limited to a single outbreak farm in Indiana during 2016.
Lee Dong-Hun et al. Virology 2017 Apr 216-219
- Global epidemiology of non-influenza RNA respiratory viruses: data gaps and a growing need for surveillance.
Tang Julian W et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2017 Apr
- Low Pathogenic Influenza A Viruses in North American Diving Ducks Contribute to the Emergence of a Novel Highly Pathogenic Influenza A(H7N8) Virus.
Xu Yifei et al. Journal of virology 2017 Feb
- Characterization of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Virus A(H5N6), Japan, November 2016.
Okamatsu Masatoshi et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Apr (4) 691-695
sábado, 27 de mayo de 2017
IFITM3, TLR3, and CD55 Genes SNPs and Cumulative Ge-netic Risks for Severe Outcomes in Chinese Patients with H7N9 / H1N1pdm09 Influenza
Specific PHGKB|Infectious Diseases|PHGKB
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.