- Systemic Treatment Strategies for Patients with Hereditary Breast Cancer Syndromes.
Parkes Amanda et al. The oncologist 2017 May
- A Dedicated Follow-Up Clinic for BRCA Mutation Carriers.
Yerushalmi Rinat et al. The Israel Medical Association journal : IMAJ 2016 Sep 18(9) 549-552
- "I Don't Want to Be an Ostrich": Managing Mothers' Uncertainty during BRCA1/2 Genetic Counseling.
Fisher Carla L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun 26(3) 455-468
- Quantifying family dissemination and identifying barriers to communication of risk information in Australian BRCA families
E Healey et al, Genetics in Medicine, May 11, 2017
- Georgia Primary Care Providers' Knowledge of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome.
Nair Navya et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2017 Mar 32(1) 119-124
domingo, 14 de mayo de 2017
Systemic Treatment Strategies for Patients with Hereditary Breast Cancer Syndromes. External Web Site Icon Parkes Amanda et al. The oncologist 2017 May
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.