Last Posted: May 10, 2017
- Transcriptomics and the Mediterranean Diet: A Systematic Review.
Herrera-Marcos Luis V et al. Nutrients 2017 May (5)
- Uninformed consent in nutrigenomic research
AC Janssens et al, Eur J Human Genetics, May 10, 2017
- Crave Sugar? Maybe It's in Your Genes
Scientific American, May 2, 2017
- These DNA Diet Apps Want to Rule Your Health
A Ossola, Back Channel, May 1, 2017
- Could genetics influence what we like to eat?
Science magazine, April 23, 2017
- Translation of Nutritional Genomics into Nutrition Practice: The Next Step.
Murgia Chiara et al. Nutrients 2017 Apr 9(4)
- Precision nutrition: Hype or hope?
Harvard School of Public Health, February 2017
- Bioactive Nutrients and Nutrigenomics in Age-Related Diseases.
Rescigno Tania et al. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland) 2017 Jan 22(1)
- Nutrigenomics of extra-virgin olive oil: A review.
Piroddi Marta et al. BioFactors (Oxford, England) 2017 Jan 43(1) 17-41
- Should your DNA determine whats for dinner?
University of Toronto, Blog post, March 2017
- Will Diet and Exercise Save Us All?
J Monteiro, Cell, December 2016
- Nutrigenomics 2.0: The Need for Ongoing and Independent Evaluation and Synthesis of Commercial Nutrigenomics Tests' Scientific Knowledge Base for Responsible Innovation.
Pavlidis Cristiana et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2016 Feb 20(2) 65-8
- The DNA-based diet
R. Collier, November 9, 2016
- "Personalized nutrition isnt going to solve our diet problems
J Belluz, Vox, November 2, 2016
- Nutrigenomics at the Interface of Aging, Lifespan, and Cancer Prevention.
Riscuta Gabriela et al. The Journal of nutrition 2016 Oct 146(10) 1931-1939
- Your genes, diet and health: what you need to know
Genomics education UK, September 2016