- Using Next-Generation Sequencing to Explore Genetics and Race in the High School Classroom.
Yang Xinmiao et al. CBE life sciences education 2017 16(2)
- Evolving health care through personal genomics.
Rehm Heidi L et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2017 Jan
- Personal Genomic Testing for Cancer Risk: Results From the Impact of Personal Genomics Study.
Gray Stacy W et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Dec JCO2016671503
- The flip side of personal genomics: When a mutation doesn't spell disease
EC Hayden, Nature News, November 15, 2016
- Prescription medication changes following direct-to-consumer personal genomic testing: findings from the Impact of Personal Genomics (PGen) Study.
Carere Deanna Alexis et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Sep
domingo, 14 de mayo de 2017
Using Next-Generation Sequencing to Explore Genetics and Race in the High School Classroom
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.