- Making genomic medicine evidence-based and patient-centered: a structured review and landscape analysis of comparative effectiveness research.
Phillips Kathryn A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Apr
- Making genomic medicine evidence-based and patient-centered: a structured review and landscape analysis of comparative effectiveness research
Phillips KA, et al. Genetics in Medicine (2017) April 13
- Transforming Evidence Generation to Support Health and Health Care Decisions.
Califf Robert M et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Dec 375(24) 2395-2400
- Population-based precision cancer screening: a symposium on evidence, epidemiology, and next steps.
Marcus Pamela M et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 Aug
- Adherence of Primary Care Physicians to Evidence-Based Recommendations to Reduce Ovarian Cancer Mortality.
Stewart Sherri L et al. Journal of women's health (2002) 2016 Mar 25(3) 235-41
domingo, 4 de junio de 2017
EVIDENCE SYNTHESIS|https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do|EVIDENCE SYNTHESIS [new topic page]
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.