- Implementing screening for Lynch syndrome among patients with newly diagnosed colorectal cancer: summary of a public health/clinical collaborative meeting.
Bellcross Cecelia A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2012 Jan 14(1) 152-62
- When is genomic testing cost-effective? Testing for Lynch syndrome in patients with newly-diagnosed colorectal cancer and their relatives
Grosse, SC Healthcare 2015, 3(4), 860-878
- The cost-effectiveness of routine testing for Lynch syndrome in newly diagnosed patients with colorectal cancer in the United States: corrected estimates.
Grosse Scott D et al. Genet. Med. 2015 Jun 17(6) 510-1
- Genetic Testing Strategies in Newly Diagnosed Endometrial Cancer Patients Aimed at Reducing Morbidity or Mortality from Lynch Syndrome in the Index Case or Her Relatives.
Stewart Alison et al. PLoS Curr 2013 5
- Effective communication of molecular genetic test results to primary care providers.
Scheuner Maren T et al. Genet. Med. 2013 Jun 15(6) 444-9
sábado, 3 de junio de 2017
Implementing screening for Lynch syndrome among patients with newly diagnosed colorectal cancer: summary of a public health/clinical collaborative meeting
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.