- AGO Austria recommendation on screening and diagnosis of Lynch syndrome (LS).
Published 2017 (AGO Austria)
- Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Surgical Treatment of Patients With Lynch Syndrome.
Published 2017 (American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons (ASCRS))
- Genetic/Familial High-Risk Assessment: Colorectal Version 1.2016, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
Published 2016 (American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG))
- Singapore Cancer Network (SCAN) Guidelines for Referral for Genetic Evaluation of Common Hereditary Cancer Syndromes.
Published 2016 (Singapore Cancer Network)
- American Gastroenterological Association Institute Guideline on the Diagnosis and Management of Lynch Syndrome.
Published 2015 (American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) Institute - Clinical Guidelines Committee)
sábado, 3 de junio de 2017
AGO Austria recommendation on screening and diagnosis of Lynch syndrome (LS).
From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.