- Gene-Diet Interaction and Precision Nutrition in Obesity.
Heianza Yoriko et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Apr 18(4)
- The Genetics of Pooched-Out Pooches - A mutation in some obesity-prone dog breeds might reveal new risk factors for obesity in humans and perhaps give rise to new drugs.
R Khamsi, New York Times, May 2017
- Gene and environment interaction: Is the differential susceptibility hypothesis relevant for obesity?
Dalle Molle Roberta et al. Neuroscience and biobehavioral reviews 2017 Feb 73326-339
- Gene-Environment Interactions in Preventive Medicine: Current Status and Expectations for the Future.
Narimatsu Hiroto et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Jan 18(2)
- Genetics of fat intake in the determination of body mass.
Chmurzynska Agata et al. Nutrition research reviews 2017 Mar 1-12
sábado, 17 de junio de 2017
Obesity [Updates on Specific Diseases]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.