Last Posted: Sep 28, 2017
- Exploring the potential duty of care in clinical genomics under UK law.
Mitchell Colin et al. Medical law international 2017 Sep 17(3) 158-182
- CNVs affecting cancer predisposing genes (CPGs) detected as incidental findings in routine germline diagnostic chromosomal microarray (CMA) testing.
Innes Josie et al. Journal of medical genetics 2017 Sep
- Genomic sequencing identifies secondary findings in a cohort of parent study participants
ML Thompson et al, BioRxIV, September 1, 2017
- Stakeholders in psychiatry and their attitudes toward receiving pertinent and incident findings in genomic research.
Sundby Anna et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2017 Aug
- Population-based biobank participants' preferences for receiving genetic test results.
Yamamoto Kayono et al. Journal of human genetics 2017 Aug
- Clinical genome sequencing and population preferences for information about 'incidental' findings-From medically actionable genes (MAGs) to patient actionable genes (PAGs).
Ploug Thomas et al. PloS one 2017 12(7) e0179935
- Informed consent for next-generation nucleotide sequencing studies: Aiding communication between participants and investigators.
Kost Rhonda G et al. Journal of clinical and translational science 2017 Apr 1(2) 115-120
- Ethical considerations in genomic testing for hematologic disorders.
Marron Jonathan M et al. Blood 2017 Jun
- Personal utility in genomic testing: is there such a thing?
Bunnik Eline M et al. Journal of medical ethics 2015 Apr (4) 322-6
- Reporting practices for unsolicited and secondary findings from next generation sequencing technologies: Perspectives of laboratory personnel.
Vears Danya F et al. Human mutation 2017 May
- Stakeholder views on secondary findings in whole-genome and whole-exome sequencing: a systematic review of quantitative and qualitative studies.
Mackley Michael P et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Mar 19(3) 283-293
- How do clinical genetics consent forms address the familial approach to confidentiality and incidental findings? A mixed-methods study.
Dheensa Sandi et al. Familial cancer 2017 Apr
- Defining categories of actionability for secondary findings in next-generation sequencing.
Moret Celine et al. Journal of medical ethics 2016 Dec
- Choices for return of primary and secondary genomic research results of 790 members of families with Mendelian disease.
Fiallos Katie et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Mar
- Development and Validation of Clinical Whole-Exome and Whole-Genome Sequencing for Detection of Germline Variants in Inherited Disease.
Hegde Madhuri et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2017 Mar
- Discussing molecular testing in oncology care: Comparing patient and physician information preferences.
Pinheiro Ana P M et al. Cancer 2017 Jan