- Genotypes and subgenotypes of hepatitis B virus circulating in an endemic area in Peru.
Ramírez-Soto Max Carlos et al. Archives of virology 2017 Sep
- Molecular evolution of hepatitis B vaccine escape variants in China, during 2000-2016.
Wang Jie et al. Vaccine 2017 Oct (43) 5808-5813
- Vertical transmission of hepatitis C virus: variable transmission bottleneck and evidence of mid-gestation in utero infection.
Fauteux-Daniel Sébastien et al. Journal of virology 2017 Sep
- Sensitive Genotyping of Foodborne-Associated Human Noroviruses and Hepatitis A Virus Using an Array-Based Platform.
Quiñones Beatriz et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2017 Sep (9)
- Spontaneous Viral Load Decline and Subsequent Clearance of Chronic Hepatitis C Virus in Postpartum Women Correlates With Favorable Interleukin-28B Gene Allele.
Hashem Mohamed et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 Sep (6) 999-1005
- Fatal acute hepatic failure in a family infected with the hepatitis A virus subgenotype IB: A case report.
Yoshida Yuichi et al. Medicine 2017 Sep (35) e7847
- Molecular characterization and epidemic history of hepatitis C virus using core sequences of isolates from Central Province, Saudi Arabia.
Shier Medhat K et al. PloS one 2017 (9) e0184163
- Quantifying perinatal transmission of Hepatitis B viral quasispecies by tag linkage deep sequencing.
Du Yushen et al. Scientific reports 2017 Aug (1) 10168
- A putative hepatitis B virus splice variant associated with chronic hepatitis and liver cirrhosis.
Lin Yu-Min et al. Virology 2017 Oct 224-233
- Heterogeneous recombination among Hepatitis B virus genotypes.
Castelhano Nadine et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2017 Aug 486-490
domingo, 1 de octubre de 2017
Hepatitis - Infectious Diseases PHGKB -
Specific PHGKB|<bean:write name="specificPHGKBForm" property="topic" />|PHGKB
Last Posted: Sep 28, 2017