- IL-6 rs1800795 polymorphism is associated with septic shock-related death in patients who underwent major surgery: a preliminary retrospective study.
Annals of intensive care 2017 Dec 7 (1): 22.
Jiménez-Sousa Maria Angeles, Medrano Luz Maria, Liu Pilar, Fernández-Rodríguez Amanda, Almansa Raquel, Gomez-Sanchez Esther, Ortega Alicia, Heredia-Rodríguez María, Gómez-Pesquera Estefanía, Tamayo Eduardo, Resino Salvad
- Study of the role of tumor necrosis factor-??(-308?G/A) and interleukin-10 (-1082 G/A) polymorphisms as potential risk factors to acute kidney injury in patients with severe sepsis using high-resolution melting curve analysis.
Renal failure 2017 Nov 39 (1): 77-82.
Hashad Doaa I, Elsayed Eman T, Helmy Tamer A, Elawady Samier
- Association of HLA-G 3'UTR polymorphisms and haplotypes with severe sepsis in a Brazilian population.
Human immunology 2017 Sep .
Hahn Eriza Cristina, Báo Zambra Francis Maria, Kamada Anselmo Jiro, Delongui Francieli, Carvalho Grion Cíntia Magalhães, Reiche Edna Maria Vissoci, Bogo Chies José Art
- Interleukin-17 as a predictor of sepsis in polytrauma patients: a prospective cohort study.
European journal of trauma and emergency surgery : official publication of the European Trauma Society 2017 Sep .
Ahmed Ali M, Mikhael E S, Abdelkader A, Mansour L, El Essawy R, El Sayed R, Eladawy A, Mukhtar
- Association between genetic polymorphisms in the autophagy-related 5 gene promoter and the risk of sepsis.
Scientific reports 2017 Aug 7 (1): 9399.
Shao Yiming, Chen Feng, Chen Yuhua, Zhang Wenying, Lin Yao, Cai Yujie, Yin Zihan, Tao Shoubao, Liao Qinghui, Zhao Jianghao, Mai Hui, He Yanfang, He Junbing, Cui Li
sábado, 7 de octubre de 2017
Sepsis [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology