Last Posted: Oct 05, 2017
- Safety and Immunogenicity of an Anti-Zika Virus DNA Vaccine - Preliminary Report.
Tebas Pablo et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 Oct
- Safety and Immunogenicity of an AntiZika Virus DNA Vaccine Preliminary Report
P Tebas et al, NEJM, October 3, 2017
- Rapid antigen tests for dengue virus serotypes and Zika virus in patient serum.
Bosch Irene et al. Science translational medicine 2017 Sep (409)
- A single genetic glitch may explain how Zika became so dangerous
Reuters News, Sep 29, 2017
- How Zika Became So Dangerous For Babies
NPR, All things considered, Sep 28, 2017
- Differential virulence between Asian and African lineages of Zika virus.
Simonin Yannick et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2017 Sep (9) e0005821
- Rapid colorimetric detection of Zika virus from serum and urine specimens by reverse transcription loop-mediated isothermal amplification (RT-LAMP).
Calvert Amanda E et al. PloS one 2017 (9) e0185340
- SYBR green-based one step quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction assay for the detection of Zika virus in field-caught mosquitoes.
Tien Wei-Ping et al. Parasites & vectors 2017 Sep (1) 427
- Outcomes of Pregnancies with Laboratory Evidence of Possible Zika Virus Infection in the United States and the US Territories
- Zika genomics urgently need standardized and curated reference sequences
K Theys et al, PLOS Pathogens, Sep 7, 2017
- Variable sensitivity in molecular detection of Zika virus in European expert laboratories; external quality assessment, November 2016.
Charrel Remi et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Aug
- Postnatal Identification of Zika Virus Peptides from Saliva.
Zuanazzi D et al. Journal of dental research 2017 Sep (10) 1078-1084
- Neurologic Complications Associated With the Zika Virus in Brazilian Adults.
da Silva Ivan Rocha Ferreira et al. JAMA neurology 2017 Aug
- The Expanding Spectrum of Zika Virus Infections of the Nervous System.
Tyler Kenneth L et al. JAMA neurology 2017 Aug
- Cost projections for implementation of safety interventions to prevent transfusion-transmitted Zika virus infection in the United States.
Ellingson Katherine D et al. Transfusion 2017 Jun 1625-1633
- Whole-genome sequence analysis of Zika virus, amplified from urine of traveler from the Philippines.
Gu Se Hun et al. Virus genes 2017 Aug