Last Posted: Mar 29, 2019
- Notice of Availability of Administrative Supplements for Geospatial, Multilevel, and Contextual Approaches in Cancer Control and Population Sciences
NCI, March 2019
- Moving the Needle on Action Around Evidence-Based Screening for Hereditary Conditions: Preparing State Chronic Disease Directors to Advance Precision Public Health.
Ponte Amy et al. Public health reports (Washington, D.C. : 1974) 2019 Mar 33354919834588
- Population-scale genomics-Enabling precision public health.
Sivadas Ambily et al. Advances in genetics 2019 103119-161
- Optimizing Precision Medicine for Public Health.
Bilkey Gemma A et al. Frontiers in public health 2019 742
- Precision Preventive MedicineReady for Prime Time?
P Greenland et al, JAMA Internal Medicine, March 18, 2019
- Developing and adopting safe and effective digital biomarkers to improve patient outcomes
A Coravos et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, March 2019
- Small Area Estimates for Cancer-Related Measures
- Public Health Genomics: Whats Next?
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog, February 19, 2019
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data in Public Health.
Benke Kurt et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2018 15(12)
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: A Prototype for Precision Public Health
Global FH Summit, Atlanta, Georgia, October 20-21, 2019