Last Posted: Mar 29, 2019
- Familial Aggregation and Coaggregation of Suicide Attempts and Comorbid Mental Disorders in Adults.
Ballard Elizabeth D et al. JAMA psychiatry 2019 Mar
- Preventing Suicidal Behavior
CDC Public Health Grand Rounds, March 2019
- Machine learning in suicide science: Applications and ethics.
Linthicum Kathryn P et al. Behavioral sciences & the law 2019 Jan
- Risk Assessment Tools and Data-Driven Approaches for Predicting and Preventing Suicidal Behavior.
Velupillai Sumithra et al. Frontiers in psychiatry 2019 1036
- Suicide and suicide behaviors: A review of transcriptomics and multiomics studies in psychiatric disorders.
Zhou Yi et al. Journal of neuroscience research 2018 Dec
- The use of machine learning in the study of suicidal and non-suicidal self-injurious thoughts and behaviors: A systematic review.
Burke Taylor A et al. Journal of affective disorders 2019 245869-884
- Short-term prediction of suicidal thoughts and behaviors in adolescents: Can recent developments in technology and computational science provide a breakthrough?
Allen Nicholas B et al. Journal of affective disorders 2019 Mar 250163-169
- Ethical implications of using biobanks and population databases for genetic suicide research.
Shade Jess et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2019 Feb
- What our new study reveals about the genetics and biology of suicidal behaviour
The Conversation, February 27, 2019
- Genetic associations with suicide attempt severity and genetic overlap with major depression.
Levey Daniel F et al. Translational psychiatry 2019 Jan 9(1) 22