Last Posted: Mar 25, 2019
- Better You Know
If you have symptoms of a bleeding disorder, your life can be better if you know.
- Women with bleeding disorders.
Hermans C et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2018 May 24 Suppl 629-36
- Prepare Your Health: Personal Health Preparedness for People with Bleeding Disorders
CDC A-Z Index ?Ú Public Health Matters Blog, March 4, 2019
- Inherited Bleeding Disorders in Iraq and Consanguineous Marriage.
Al-Rahal Nidal Karim et al. International journal of hematology-oncology and stem cell research 2018 Oct 12(4) 273-281
- Recommendations for the clinical interpretation of genetic variants and presentation of results to patients with inherited bleeding disorders. A UK Haemophilia Centre Doctors' Organisation Good Practice Paper.
Gomez Keith et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2019 Jan 25(1) 116-126
- Effectiveness of a comprehensive educational programme for Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHAs) to identify individuals in the Udupi district with bleeding disorders: A community-based survey.
Badagabettu S et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2018 Aug
- Community Counts
Explore health issues, medical complications, and causes of death that affect people with bleeding disorders who receive care at U.S. Hemophilia Treatment Centers
- What is an inhibitor?
All people with hemophilia and VWD type 3 are at risk for developing an inhibitor ? an antibody ? to treatment used to stop or to prevent a bleeding episode: Anthony's story.
- Malignant Hyperthermia in the Post-Genomics Era: New Perspectives on an Old Concept.
Riazi Sheila et al. Anesthesiology 2018 128(1) 168-180
- Genetic diagnosis in hemophilia and von Willebrand disease.
Swystun Laura L et al. Blood reviews 2017 Jan 31(1) 47-56