Last Posted: Mar 29, 2019
- Can polyps detected by early screening help to identify individuals at risk of hereditary colorectal cancer syndromes?
L Steinmark et al, Jackson Lab, March 2019
- The Manchester International Consensus Group recommendations for the management of gynecological cancers in Lynch syndrome.
Crosbie Emma J et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Mar
- A dedicated high quality service for the management of patients with an inherited risk for colorectal cancer.
Adams Laura K et al. Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2019 Mar
- Leveraging Implementation Science to Address Health Disparities in Genomic Medicine: Examples from the Field.
Roberts Megan C et al. Ethnicity & disease 2019 29(Suppl 1) 187-192
- Process evaluation of a behaviour change approach to improving clinical practice for detecting hereditary cancer.
Long Janet C et al. BMC health services research 2019 Mar 19(1) 180
- Total abdominal colectomy is cost-effective in treating colorectal cancer in patients with genetically diagnosed Lynch Syndrome.
Jiang Boxiang et al. American journal of surgery 2019 Mar
- A Micro-Costing Study of Screening for Lynch Syndrome-Associated Pathogenic Variants in an Unselected Endometrial Cancer Population: Cheap as NGS Chips?
Ryan Neil A J et al. Frontiers in oncology 2019 961
- Clinical characteristics of patients with colorectal cancer with double somatic mismatch repair mutations compared with Lynch syndrome.
Pearlman Rachel et al. Journal of medical genetics 2019 Mar
- Discoveries beyond BRCA1/2: Multigene testing in an Asian multi-ethnic cohort suspected of hereditary breast cancer syndrome in the real world.
Ow Samuel Guan Wei et al. PloS one 2019 14(3) e0213746
- Lack of association between screening interval and cancer stage in Lynch syndrome may be accounted for by over-diagnosis; a prospective Lynch syndrome database report.
Seppälä Toni T et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2019 178