- Social Media in the Age of the "New Polio".
Bove Riley et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Mar (13) 1195-1197
- A powerful, non-invasive test to rule out infection.
O'Grady Justin et al. Nature microbiology 2019 Apr (4) 554-555
- Association between IL1 gene polymorphism and human African trypanosomiasis in populations of sleeping sickness foci of southern Cameroon.
Ofon Elvis et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2019 Mar (3) e0007283
- Characterization of novel Mycobacterium tuberculosis pncA gene mutations in clinical isolates from the Ukraine.
Daum L T et al. Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease 2019 Apr (4) 334-338
- Clinical utility of pan-microbial PCR assays in the routine diagnosis of infectious diseases.
Khoury Nardeen et al. Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease 2019 Mar (3) 232-237
- Cluster-transition determining sites underlying the antigenic evolution of seasonal influenza viruses.
Quan Lijun et al. Molecular biology and evolution 2019 Mar
- Comparative Analysis of Whole-Genome Sequence of African Swine Fever Virus Belgium 2018/1.
Forth Jan H et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2019 Jun (6)
- Different Resolution Power of Multilocus Variable-Number Tandem Repeat Analysis and Whole-Genome Sequencing in the Characterization of S. 1,4,,12:i:- Isolates.
Petrin Sara et al. Foodborne pathogens and disease 2019 Mar
- Dual RNA-Seq of Human Leprosy Lesions Identifies Bacterial Determinants Linked to Host Immune Response.
Montoya Dennis J et al. Cell reports 2019 Mar (13) 3574-3585.e3
- G1P Rotavirus in children with severe diarrhea in the post-vaccine introduction era in Brazil: Evidence of reassortments and structural modifications of the antigenic VP7 and VP4 regions.
Santos F S et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2019 Apr 255-266
sábado, 30 de marzo de 2019
Infectious Diseases - Infectious Diseases PHGKB -
Specific PHGKB|<bean:write name="specificPHGKBForm" property="topic" />|PHGKB
Last Posted: Mar 28, 2019