Last Posted: Mar 28, 2019
- How much further do we need to decrease LDL cholesterol levels in heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia?
Harada-Shiba Mariko et al. Atherosclerosis 2019 Mar
- Leveraging Implementation Science to Address Health Disparities in Genomic Medicine: Examples from the Field.
Roberts Megan C et al. Ethnicity & disease 2019 29(Suppl 1) 187-192
- Establishing a familial hypercholesterolaemia register - The first year.
Tilney Myra et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2019 Mar 3624-27
- Familial hypercholesterolemia in China half a century: A review of published literature.
Peng Jie et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2019 Mar 3612-18
- Investigating the association between familial hypercholesterolemia and perceived depression.
Chang Nien-Tzu et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2019 Mar 3631-36
- Variable expression and penetrance in Portuguese families with Familial Hypercholesterolemia with mild phenotype.
Gaspar I M et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2019 Mar 3628-30
- Getting the Lower List Price for PCSK9 inhibitors
The FH Foundation, March 18, 2019
- Biology, Genetics and Heart Disease
The FH Foundation, March 14, 2019
- Value of Measuring Lipoprotein(a) During Cascade Testing for Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Ellis Katrina L et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2019 Mar 73(9) 1029-1039
- EVALUATION OF TREATMENT EFFICACY IN PATIENTS WITH NON-ALCOHOLIC-STEATOHEPATITIS AND HETEROZYGOTIC FAMILIAL HYPERCHOLESTEROLEMIA.
Yakimenko ? et al. Georgian medical news 2019 Jan (286) 67-72