Last Posted: Mar 28, 2019
- Perceptions of genetic variant reclassification in patients with inherited cardiac disease.
Wong Eugene K et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Mar
- Treatment of hereditary and acquired forms of transthyretin amyloidosis in the era of personalized medicine: the role of randomized controlled trials.
Buxbaum Joel N et al. Amyloid : the international journal of experimental and clinical investigation : the official journal of the International Society of Amyloidosis 2019 Mar 1-11
- Genetic testing for inherited heart diseases: longitudinal impact on health-related quality of life.
Ingles Jodie et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2012 14(8) 749-752
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: an updated review on diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment.
Makavos George et al. Heart failure reviews 2019 Mar
- Large next-generation sequencing gene panels in genetic heart disease: yield of pathogenic variants and variants of unknown significance.
van Lint F H M et al. Netherlands heart journal : monthly journal of the Netherlands Society of Cardiology and the Netherlands Heart Foundation 2019 Mar
- Evaluating a custom-designed aid to improve communication of genetic results in families with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
Burns Charlotte et al. BMJ open 2019 Feb 9(1) e026627
- Risk Stratification in Patients With Nonisquemic Dilated Cardiomyopathy. The Role of Genetic Testing.
Peña-Peña Maria Luisa et al. Revista espanola de cardiologia (English ed.) 2019 Feb
- The spectrum of genetic variants and phenotypic features of Southeast Asian patients with Noonan syndrome.
Koh Ai-Ling et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Feb e581
- Genetic basis and outcome in a nationwide study of Finnish patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Jääskeläinen Pertti et al. ESC heart failure 2019 Feb
- Heart failure in patients with arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy: Genetic characteristics.
Vischer Annina S et al. International journal of cardiology 2019 Jan