Last Posted: Mar 28, 2019
- Social Media in the Age of the "New Polio".
Bove Riley et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Mar 380(13) 1195-1197
- Enterovirus D68-Associated Acute Flaccid Myelitis: Rising to the Clinical and Research Challenges.
Messacar Kevin et al. JAMA 2019 Feb
- Enterovirus D68Associated Acute Flaccid Myelitis- Rising to the Clinical and Research Challenges
K Messacar et al, JAMA, February 15, 2019
- Genomic Analyses of Acute Flaccid Myelitis Cases among a Cluster in Arizona Provide Further Evidence of Enterovirus D68 Role.
Bowers Jolene R et al. mBio 2019 Jan (1)
- Acute Flaccid Myelitis Associated with Enterovirus D68 in Children, Argentina, 2016.
Carballo Carolina M et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2019 Mar (3)
- Outbreaks of acute flaccid myelitis in the US.
Stelzer-Braid Sacha et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2018 Dec k5246
- Acute Flaccid MyelitisKeys to Diagnosis, Questions About Treatment, and Future Directions
SE Hopkins et al, JAMA Pediatrics, November 30, 2018
- The association between acute flaccid myelitis (AFM) and Enterovirus D68 (EV-D68) what is the evidence for causation?
Dyda A, et al. Eurosurveillance, Jan 18, 2018.
- Notes from the Field: Cluster of Acute Flaccid Myelitis in Five Pediatric Patients - Maricopa County, Arizona, 2016.
Iverson Sally A et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2017 Jul (28) 758-760
- Acute Flaccid Myelitis in U.S. Children